SMITH LEVEL MIPS Snow Helmet
- 2 vents
- Removable earpads
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY:
- Ski and snowboard helmet
- Added Zonal Koroyd® energy absorption
- Advanced angled impact protection of MIPS®
- Hybrid shell designed for durability and no added weight
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for optimal comfort and ventilation
- AirEvac™ ventilation system works with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- VaportFit Snow™ dial adjustment system gives 27-degree fit adjustment
- XT2® antimicrobial lining for sweat-activated odor control
- Regulator climate control gives easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 2 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 earpads that add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Outfoor Tech™ audtio system compatible
- Weight (size M): 19 oz/550 g
- Styles: E006282TU5155, E006282SI5559, E006282VP5155
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SMITH
- Web ID: 21SOPALVLMPSBLCKLSSP
|Head Circumference||S: 20.1-21.7 inchesM: 21.7-23.2 inchesL: 23.2-24.8 inches|
|Weight||1 lb. 3 oz.|
|Adjustable Fit||VaporFit Snow™ Dial Adjustment System|
|Audio||Aleck™ Audio Systems Compatible|
How to Buy a MIPS Helmet
Learn more about the latest helmet technology for your next bike ride or run down the slopes.
How to Choose a Snow Sled
Snow sleds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. Knowing what to look for when buying a sled can help kick off your fun-filled season in the snow.
Buying a Football Helmet
It’s critical for your football helmet to offer a proper fit. Use this guide to begin to determine the proper measurements.
Baseball Batting Tips: The Importance of a Level Bat Path
A level swing is an efficient swing. Learn how to take the kinks out of your arcing swing.
What is Football Helmet Reconditioning?
Learn the process of reconditioning your favorite football equipment for seasons to come with these Pro Tips.
How to Buy a Softball Batting Helmet
Next time you’re at the plate, increase your confidence with a safe and stylish softball batting helmet.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.