Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 Stand & Shelter Combo
- Smoke-free fire pit
- Stainless steel stand
- Weather-resistant shelter cover
- Portable design
- New removable ash pan
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Portable, smokeless, backyard firepit
- Capable of use on wood deck and grass yard
- Creates a visually pleasing fire while also providing ample warmth
- Simple to light and put out
- New removable ash pan sits under the removable base to make the ash clean-up simple and easy
- Thanks to the stainless steel stand, you won't have to worry about burn marks in the grass the next day
- Food friendly stove perfect for roasting marshmallows and hot dogs
- Constructed with 304 stainless steel materials
- Comes with UV tolerant Bonfire Shelter to protect your stove for lasting quality
- Shelter cover is constructed with a 6061 reinforced aluminum dome top and PVC-coated polyester to effectively resist all types of weather
- Signature 360° Airflow Design™ provides an ultra-efficient secondary burn
- Bonfire fire pit
- Ash tray
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Solo Stove
- Web ID: 22GIOUBNFRSTNDSHLCACA
- SKU: 24038305
|Shelter weight||1.6 lbs.|
|Shelter Diameter||22 in.|
|Shelter height:||16 in.|
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Baseball Catcher Tips: How to Properly Block a Ball
When a pitch comes your way, you need the toughness to stand your ground and the agility to stop the ball from rolling out of reach.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.
Flying Solo: Wall Ball and Rebounder Drills to Improve Your Lacrosse Skills
Do you have time to practice at home, but no teammates are around to work with? Get familiar with wall ball.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.