SOREL Men's 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Tough out the cold in the comfort and warmth of the SOREL® Men’s 1964 Pac Nylon™ winter boot. This classic, waterproof boot features a synthetic textile upper and a removable felt liner that provides the warmth and durability you need to take on the outdoors. The 1964 Pac Nylon’s herringbone outsole and vulcanized rubber shell keep you protected on any type of terrain. Brave the cold comfortably in the 1964 Pac Nylon boot by SOREL.
- Waterproof backed, synthetic textile upper offers breathability and quality
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps water from getting inside your boot
- PU coated D-ring anchors and laces for a secure fit
- 9 mm felt inner boot insulation with a Sherpa pile snow cuff
- Sherpa pile snow cuff is removable, washable, recyclable and ultra-warm
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole for extra insulation and protection in colder areas
- Handcrafted, waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole for durable traction control
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Weight: 24 oz
- Brand : SOREL
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 15SORM1964PCNYLNBFBO