SOREL Men's Caribou Waterproof Winter Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
The SOREL® Caribou earns a reputation for warmth, durability and comfort. Nubuck leather upper and vulcanized rubber shells are seam-sealed for waterproof protection, keeping feet warm and dry in cold weather. A removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot retains heat to keep feet warm. The AeroTrac™ outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. For superior protection and performance, sport the Caribou winter boot.
- Nubuck leather upper provides above-the-ankle protection against harsh winter elements
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and warm when temperatures drop
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff boosts protection
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot allows for a customizable fit
- Vulcanized, waterproof rubber shell enhances protection against the winter elements
- Thick rubber midsole insulates for heat-retention in cold weather
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug enhances grip on wintry surfaces
- SOREL® AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole maximizes traction on snow or and ice
- Comfort range down to -60°F
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Brand : SOREL
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : NM1000
- Web ID: 15SORMCRBBFFXXXXXFBO