SOREL Men's Hi-Line Waterproof Lace Boots
- Waterproof leather upper
- Removable die-cut EVA footbed with textile topcover
- Combination of suede and full-grain leather upper offers waterproof protection in any season
- Metal hardware on eyestay
- Lace up style for a secure fit
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Combination of synthetic and textile lining for added comfort
- Removable die-cut EVA footbed with textile topcover keeps your feet feeling good
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole with rubber welt detail for long lasting support
Durability & Traction:
- Lightweight 55/45 rubber EVA compound outsole for reliable grip
- Heel height: 1 in.
- Platform height: 1 in.
- Shaft height: 7 in.
- Lace length: 56 in.
- Measurements based on size 9
- Laces are not waterproof
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : SOREL
- Web ID: 22SORMMHLNLCFLLNVFBO
|Footwear Height||7 in|
|Type of Waterproofing||Leather|
|Outsole||55/45 rubber EVA compound|
|Weight (Pair)||2.62 Pounds|
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.