Speedo Jr. Hydrospex Classic Series Swim Goggles
- Best-Selling Junior Goggle
- Versatile for fun or fitness
- Split Silicone Head Strap
- Soft and comfortable seals to keep water out
Your little swimmer will improve their fastest time with the Speedo® Junior Hydrospex Classic Print Series Goggles. These multi-use goggles can be used for fun or competition to help increase visibility in the pool. The unique glitter-print design, split-silicone head strap and smaller frame will fit, feel and look great on your athlete. Additionally, the anti-fog lenses and soft seals will keep water out.
- Versatile, multi-use goggles for fun or fitness
- Split silicone head strap
- Unique glitter-print design
- Smaller fit frame
- Best-selling junior goggle
- Soft, comfortable seals keep water out
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Anti-fog lens with UV protection
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 750282
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Speedo
- Web ID: 15SDOYJRHYDRSPXCLSWE
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.