Speedo Women's Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Swim Goggles
- Recommended for Swim Meets and Racing, training, and open water swims
- Good indoors or outdoors
- Designed specifically for the Woman Swimmer
- Mirrored Finish
For an upgraded design on an old favorite, check out the Speedo® Vanquisher 2.0! Much like their predecessor, these swim goggles offer an awesome view for outdoor swimming from the lap pool to a backyard workout or open water adventure. These anti-fog lenses eliminate glare with the best of them, and with a wider field of view you’ll enjoy a great peripheral view all season long.
- Updated design on the Speedo® Vanquisher
- Wear for swim meets and racing, trainings and open water swims
- Great for outdoor and indoor swimming alike
- Designed specifically for the woman swimmer
- Mirrored finish helps eliminate glare on the water
- Panoramic lens creates a wider peripheral view
- Anti-fog, polycarbonate lens provides a crystal-clear view
- Sleek and precise inner eye fit
- Made with cushioned silicone seals
- Low profile helps eliminate drag while promoting speed
- Includes four interchangeable nose pieces for a custom fit
- Soft silicone lens gaskets and head strap for a comfortable, secure fit that stays in place
- UV protection 95+
- PVC free and latex free construction
- Model # 7750129
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Speedo
- Web ID: 16SDOWWMNSVNQSHR2SWE
- SKU: 16785389
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.