Spikeball Combo Game
- Great on the beach or in the backyard
- Durable, outdoor game set
- Easy to set-up
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Net and frame dimensions: 36” x 8”
DESIGN & ASSEMBLY:
- Rigid plastic frame with molded in net clips can handle intense play
- Four legs are easily and securely inserted into the frame
- Easy to set up
- Take the game on-the-go in its convenient carry bag
- Perfect for the backyard or campground
- Combines elements of volleyball and four square for high energy fun
- Played with 2 teams of 2
- Style: 2006T
- Blends the games of foresquare and volleyball for all-day fun
- Teams serve and hit the balls
- First team to reach 21 points wins
- Spikeball frame and sturdy net
- Equipped with 3 balls
- Includes inflation needle
- Carrying bag included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2006T
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Spikeball
- Web ID: 16KBLUSPKBLLCMBMLSTG
- SKU: 15230759
|Net & Frame Dimensions||36" x 8"|
|Includes inflation needle||Yes|
How to Play Spikeball
Get the party started by spiking some fun into your next gathering with Spikeball. Learn the basic ins and outs of this backyard game with help from these Pro Tips.
The Best Backyard Games for 2023
Find the best backyard games of the year for your next tailgate or backyard barbecue. Check out top games like Spikeball, cornhole, KanJam and more.
Soccer Coaching Tips: Game-Day Prep
Make sure you're prepared to lead your team to victory during their next soccer game with these Pro Tips.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Building Your Pre-Game Bullpen Routine: Baseball Pitching Skills
Learn how to make the most of your bullpen session and prepare for the game ahead with these pitching tips.
How to Buy Golf Swing Analyzers and On-Course Game Trackers
Data has a place in your golf game. Harness it with launch monitors, swing analyzers and performance trackers.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.