Sport Seat Folding Seat/Walking Stick
Sit anywhere, anytime, while carrying the Folding Seat/Walking Stick. This ultra-lightweight, 28 oz. walking stick quickly and easily converts into a comfortable seat for remarkable versatility. The plastic hand and seat, combined with an anodized aluminum frame provides durability and is designed to hold up to 250 lbs. Approved for airline travel, the Sports Seat Folding Seat/Walking Stick is a must-have for travel or watching sporting events.
- Folding seat/walking stick combination provides the convenience of sitting anywhere, anytime
- Rugged construction features plastic handle and seat, along with anodized aluminum frame
- Ultra-lightweight design allows for hassle-free transportation and use
- Easy open and closing design allows for fast engagement
- Measures approximately 34” tall when used as a walking stick
- Measures approximately 21” tall when used as a seat
- Designed to comfortably hold a 250-lb. person
- TSA-approved for airline travel
- Weighs approximately 28 oz.
- Sport Seat
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Sport Seat
- Web ID: 16SSEUDSGSPRTSTXXACC
- SKU: 16054196
How to Choose Folding and Portable Chairs
Find the perfect seat for you and your activity with this guide to portable and folding chairs from Pro Tips.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Finding The Right Walking Shoes
The foot mechanics of walking are different from running or aerobics—and you need a walking shoe that supports your step. Think about these factors when making your selection.
Sea Kayaking 101: What to Wear
Make sure your apparel is ship shape for your next sea kayaking expedition with help from these Pro Tips.
How to Set up a Campsite
Setting up a campsite may seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover these basic tips to help create an ideal home away from home.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.