SportDOG Brand TEK 2.0 GPS and Add-A-Dog E-Collar
The SportDOG Brand® TEK 2.0 GPS and Add-A-Dog® E-Collar lets you add a dog to your existing TEK Series 2.0 system. Engineered with TEK Series 2.0 technology, our tracking and training system surpasses every other system on the market – the accuracy, reliability and range are boast-worthy.
- Collar receiver is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet for durability
- Handheld device charges in 2 hours, charge lasts about 20 hours
- Device is made for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75 to 23 inches wide
- System can track up to 21 dogs with purchase of additional TEK-2AD or TEK-2L Add-A-Dog® Collars
- Features 99 levels of continuous, momentary and rising user-programmable static stimulation
- Uses patented DryTek™ technology to ensure waterproofing
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with charger included for convenience
- GPS collar charges in 4 hours and lasts about 24 hours per charge
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TEK-2AD
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SportDOG Brand
- Web ID: 19SPOUSPRTDGTK20GHUAB
- SKU: 20661765
Tips for Camping With Your Dog
Take your canine to camp with these Pro Tips so that you'll both have a barking good time.
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
How to Choose a Resistance Band
With so many types of resistance bands, it can be challenging to find the best one to reach your fitness goals. This guide breaks down the different types of resistance bands.