Stamina Elliptical Trainer 1704
Design and Performance:
- Provides low-impact cardio exercise
- Performance-focused design
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance
- LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, pulse, and calories
- Padded handlebars with built-in pulse sensors
- Textured pedals with straps enhance stability
- Built-in beverage holder and device tray
- Includes access code to three free online video workouts
- Integrated wheels for moving and storage
- Anti-skid endcaps protect floor
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 46” x 24.25” x 62.5”
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Style: 55-1704
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Stamina Products
- Web ID: 20SMPALLPTCLTRNR1LLP
- SKU: 21640553
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Running at Night: Staying Visible
It’s important that you’re detectable to cars and other runners when going on a nighttime run. Before your next jog at sundown, learn more about running reflective options.
Developing Your Routine Between Pitches: Baseball Pitching Skills
Keep a diligent approach on the mound with these baseball tips for staying focused throughout your pitching performance.
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.
Softball Drills to Improve Change of Direction
Train for solid fielding and baserunning with these quick agility drills for improved change of direction.
Understanding Mental Toughness: Softball Tips with Amanda â Chiddyâ Chidester
Train your brain and take the field ready to perform with these tips from the softball pro.