Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Weight Bench
The Stamina® Ab/Hyper Bench helps you achieve terrific core strength and powerful back muscles. Work your upper and middle abs in four crunch positions ranging from flat to a -30 degree decline. Pivoting foam rollers hold your lower leg and feet in place for hyperextension exercises and crunches, while high-density foam pads add comfort and support.
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Adjusts to 4 positions, ranging from flat to -30 degrees
- Adjustable, split thigh support
- Heavy-duty 2” steel frame construction
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
- Pivoting foam rollers hold lower legs and feet in place
- High-density foam pads add comfort and support
- Non-slip footrest
- Non-slip rubber frame caps protect floors
- Adjustable footrest and backrest support
- Folds for easy storage
- Assembled size: 56" Length x 27" Width x 35" Height
- Maximum user capacity: 250 lbs
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years frame and 90 days parts
- Model: 20-2021
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 417-889-7011.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Stamina Products
- Web ID: 16SMPUBHYPRBNCHPRWGH
- SKU: 13483011
How to Spot the Bench Press
Stay safe and strong in the gym by learning how to properly spot the bench press with these Pro Tips.
Running at Night: Staying Visible
It’s important that you’re detectable to cars and other runners when going on a nighttime run. Before your next jog at sundown, learn more about running reflective options.
Medicine Ball at-Home Ab Workout
Take on six exercises designed to build abdominal and oblique strength.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
The Benefits of Weighted Vests and Body Weights
Looking to add new layers to your fitness training? Weighted vests and body weights can add resistance and cardio conditioning to workouts.