St. Croix Legend Glass Casting Rod
- Tangle free guides
- Premium cork handle
- Double flex coating finish
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- Fuji® K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and polished frames
- Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem
- Fuji ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models
- Fuji PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St.Croix Superstar Service
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC) tooling technology
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : LGC72MM, LGC74MHM, LGC711HM
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : St. Croix
- Web ID: 17SCXALGNDGLSS6FTROD
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight (lb.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Rod Weight (oz.)||Pieces||Handle|
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
Overcoming the Fear of Using Baitcasting Reels
Get tips on how to choose the right model, how to cast without creating that dreaded bird’s nest, and more, courtesy of professional bass angler Skeet Reese.
How to Choose Kids Fishing Poles
Choosing the best fishing rods for your kids can help you catch some family fun.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.
How to Buy a Baseball Pitchers Glove
The road to three outs begins on the mound. Before you head out on the field, make sure you’re equipped with an effective, pro-grade pitcher’s glove.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.