St. Croix Mojo Yak Casting Rod
- SCIII graphite construction
- 3D hand guides
- Split grip handle
- Double flex coat finish
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models
- Custom Winn split-grip handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MYC70MF, MYC76MHF
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : St. Croix
- Web ID: 18SCXUMJYKCSTNG7FROD
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight (lbs.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Rod Weight (oz.)|
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
Basketball 101: Catching the Ball Smoothly
Learn how to catch a pass smoothly when your teammate passes you the basketball to help maintain your team’s offensive mojo.
Overcoming the Fear of Using Baitcasting Reels
Get tips on how to choose the right model, how to cast without creating that dreaded bird’s nest, and more, courtesy of professional bass angler Skeet Reese.
How to Choose Kids Fishing Poles
Choosing the best fishing rods for your kids can help you catch some family fun.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.
How to Buy a Baseball Pitchers Glove
The road to three outs begins on the mound. Before you head out on the field, make sure you’re equipped with an effective, pro-grade pitcher’s glove.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.