St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod
Rod Length: 7'3"
Action: Extra Fast
- Power and strength
- Fuji components
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
- Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology is designed to eliminate all transitional points in the rod blank, allowing smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finisH.
- Brand : St. Croix
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : VTS71MF
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 21SCXUVCTRYLTWT6FROD
- SKU: 22334881
|Model||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight (lbs.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Weight (oz.)||Pieces|
|VTS610MLXF||Lite-Weight||6'10''||Medium Light||Extra Fast||6-20||1/16-3/8||3.1||1|