STICKIT Metal Golf Bag Landing Pad
- Magnetic golf gear landing pad for your golf bag
- Designed to be your designated STICKIT spot for convenient positioning of all your magnetic golf gear and accessories
- Quick n’ easy obstructed access to your rangefinder, towel, and all magnetic equipment every shot, with hassle-free positioning on the side of your bag
- Thick industrial-grade steel construction
- Offers a secure, super-solid, worry-free hold spot for your magnetic gear
- 3” pad diameter with beveled edging to cradle gear for an anti-slip hold
- Slides on snug fit over all types of golf bags
- Protective rubber-coated inner clip
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1301-HELI-G
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Monument Golf
- Web ID: 22WZTUSTCKTBGMTLLTCH
- SKU: 23655387
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
When to Replace Your Golf Shoes
Are your golf shoes up to par? Use the following guide to determine if it’s time to upgrade your golf footwear.
Proper Golf Ball Positioning at Address
Symetra Tour player Gabrielle Shipley explains the best ball positions for the clubs in your bag.
The Basics of Shore Fishing for Bass
Looking to land monster bass this year? Cash in with these bank fishing tips on landing bass from the shore.
How to Choose a Baseball or Softball Bat Bag
Get your gear to and from the diamond with a convenient equipment bag. We break down the choosing process into manageable bites.
The Importance of Yardage Gap Management
You only get to carry 14 clubs in your golf bag. Get the most out of each one by making sure they're properly gapped.
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.