Storm Arashi Spinbait
The slow sinking Storm® Arashi™ Spinbait is irresistible to predators on a fall or retrieve. The bait keeps its head down and uses a slight body shimmy to attract fish, while the Counter Rotating Propellers add flash and vibration while keeping a straight path. A 3-2 Prop Design creates vibration patterns that the angler can feel in order to maintain a slow retrieve and depth while taking full advantage of the Arashi's seductive action.
- Slow sinking body shimmy that will seduce wary predators
- Counter Rotating Propellers add a subtle flash and vibrations while keeping the bait moving on a straight path
- 3-2 Prop Design creates a vibration pattern that anglers will feel to assist in maintaining depth, as well as control the slow retrieve speed to take full advantage of the lure's action
- Premium VMC® black nickel hooks
- Length: 3 1/8 in.
- Weight: 1/3 oz.
- Diving Depth: Variable
- Hook Size: #6
- Model: ASB08
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Storm
- Web ID: 16STOURSHSPNBT8HTLUR
How to Clean and Store Your Golf Clubs
Want to keep your clubs looking good? Then make sure to show them some TLC with these tips.
Pro Tips Guide to Swimming Relay Start Technique
Learn how to be an asset to your team with this Pro Tips guide on positioning and timing for your swimming relay start.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
The Fundamentals of the Basketball Jump Stop
The jump stop is a fundamental basketball move that can help you avoid traveling when catching the ball or dribbling.
Different Ways to Carry Your Gear on a Run
We’re breaking down the best options to store essentials on your next run.
How to Care for Your Kayak After the Season
Take the necessary steps to clean and store your kayak properly at the end of each season courtesy of Pro Tips.