STOTT PILATES Split-Pedal Stability Chair
Expand the boundaries of your physical fitness and training with the STOTT PILATES® Split-Pedal Stability Chair. This compact and portable stability chair gives you a full body workout and is great for those with limited space. Stay in the seated or upright position while increasing your stability and core strength. The stability chair is built with an adjustable spring tension and handles, a double-steel frame, and independent pedals.
- Stability chair with pedals for a full body workout
- Effortless to carry and store with easy-roll wheels
- Comfortable pedals made of soft foam
- Adjustable pedals to work together or as a single unit
- Hook-on system for quick interchanges on the spring tension
- Adjustable and detachable handles
- Sturdy double-steel frame
- Contains two heavy chair springs, two light chair springs, each with three hook-on spring attachments
- Model: ST-01018
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Fabric : made of soft foam
- Brand : STOTT PILATES
- Web ID: 16TTPUSPLTPDLSTBLEAC
- SKU: 13659059
How to Play On-Ball Defense in Women's Lacrosse
Learn how and where to initiate contact with an attacker to split the field in half and defend your goal.
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
How to Choose Folding and Portable Chairs
Find the perfect seat for you and your activity with this guide to portable and folding chairs from Pro Tips.
Pro Tips Guide to Swimming Relay Start Technique
Learn how to be an asset to your team with this Pro Tips guide on positioning and timing for your swimming relay start.
How to Clean and Store Your Golf Clubs
Want to keep your clubs looking good? Then make sure to show them some TLC with these tips.
Kids Bike Sizing Chart
Getting your little one ready to ride? Use this simple kids’ bike sizing chart to help make the right choice.