Strike King Hack Attack Jig
- Lightweight construction
- A good fit for heavy rods
- Reliable black nickel hooks
- 30° line tie
- Weight: 1/2 oz
- Model: HAHCJ12
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- Heavy-duty weed guard for thick cover
- Best used on heavy fluorocarbon or braided lines and heavy rods
- Gamakatsu® black nickel heavy wire hook
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : HAHCJ12-2, HAHCJ12-101, HAHCJ38-2, HAHCJ38-101, HC3XD-518, HC3XD-535, HC3XD-564, HC3XD-590, HC3XD-622, HC3XD-650
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Strike King
- Web ID: 15SKIUHCKTTCKJG12LUR
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Two-Strike Approach
Fight �?til the last strike with these hitting tips on how to develop your two-strike attack plan.
How to Effectively Attack the Line in Volleyball
By knowing how to use your reach and contact in volleyball games, you can force your opponents to cover more space on the court.
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Jump Serve
Master these three components of this serve for some additional power to attack your opponent.