Strike King Hack Attack Heavy Cover Swim Jig
- Designed to be fished through heavy cover
- Exclusive no flex extreme gamakatsu heavy wire hook
- Silicone skirt for producing strike enticing movements
- Weight: 3/8 oz
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Heavy cover jigs
- Designed to be fished through the heaviest underwater jungles, both shallow and deep
- Exclusive no-flex Extreme Gamakatsu black nickel heavy wire hook
- 30 degree line tie to increase hook up percentages
- Head shape and heavy duty weed guard help the jig slip through cover with ease
- Silicone skirt produces plenty of strike-enticing movement
- Made for heavy fluorocarbon and braided line
- Style ID: HAHCJ38-46
- Style : HAHCJ38-46, HAHCJ38-100, HAHCJ38-130, HAHCJ38-131
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Strike King
- Web ID: 21SKIUHCKTTCKJG38LUR
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Two-Strike Approach
Fight �?til the last strike with these hitting tips on how to develop your two-strike attack plan.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
How to Effectively Attack the Line in Volleyball
By knowing how to use your reach and contact in volleyball games, you can force your opponents to cover more space on the court.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Tie a Carolina Rig
Cover the open water and land your next trophy bass by rigging a proper Carolina rig this fishing season.
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.