StringKing Type 4f Face-Off Soft Lacrosse Mesh
Traverse across the midfield line with unprecedented control as you prep your pocket with the StringKing® Type 4f Face-Off Soft Lacrosse Mesh. Developed with a lighter composition to provide a consistent hold when carrying, the Type 4f Mesh gives players an ultra-soft, responsive feel, while its innovative Tri-Twist Technology helps maintain its texture and elasticity for long-lasting performance.
- Three individual fibers are twisted prior to weaving together
- Helps enhance feel and control and reduces overall weight
Innovative Tri-Twist Technology
Incredibly Responsive, Consistent Control
- Slightly thinner channel than the outer rails creates a responsive pocket
- Versatile pocket design helps secure the ball for excellent control when carrying
- Weighs under 20 grams to increase head speed and shot power
- Weight: Approximately 14 grams
- Recommended for players who prefer an ultra-soft, responsive pocket
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 6 months
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : SKP403
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : StringKing
- Web ID: 18SGKMTYP4FXXXXXXLXC
How to Choose Mesh for Your Men's Lacrosse Stick
Learn the difference between semi-soft and semi-hard mesh to choose the one that’s best for you.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.
Different Types of Yoga
Learn how to differentiate between the various styles of yoga with this Pro Tips guide.
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.
Types of Kayaks to Choose
Kayaking is a great way to take in nature and enjoy a day outdoors. When it comes to choosing a type of kayak, you must consider your environment and level of skill.
Basketball 101: Types of Passes
Basketball isn’t a one-player game. Working on your passing can help you boost your team’s performance on the court.