Sufix Castable Invisiline Fluorocarbon Line
Sufix Invisiline Fluorocarbon fishes like premium mono line with a big advantage – it’s virtually invisible in the water. Made for durability and performance, this Sufix line is low stretch and low memory, and it’s resistant to abrasions and harmful UV rays. Designed to sink 4 times faster than mono, Sufix® Castable Invisiline™ Fluorocarbon Line stays hidden and gets to the strike zone quickly for effortless presentation.
- Made with 100% fluorocarbon
- G2 Precision Winding™ reduces line memory
- Virtually undetectable in the water for a natural presentation
- Abrasion resistant to prevent line damage
- Resistant to UV rays
- Sinks 4 times faster than traditional nylon lines
- Low stretch to power-up hooksets
- Casts and handles like premium monofilament
- Ideal for both spinning and casting reels
SPECS:Pound Test: 6
- Diameter: 0.008 in.
Pound Test: 8
- Diameter: 0.009 in.
Pound Test: 10
- Diameter: 0.011 in.
Pound Test: 12
- Diameter: 0.012 in.
Pound Test: 14
- Diameter: 0.013 in.
- Brand : Sufix
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 15SFXUNVSCSTFLR6LFLI
- SKU: 13775928