Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Squat Stand
- Spotter arms
- Reversible pull-up bar
- Maximum weight capacity: 805 lbs
- Fits Olympic bars up to 7 ft (Olympic barbell sold separately)
- 3/4” peg hole diameter for hardware
- Reversible pull-up bar with 8 adjustable settings perfect for wide and narrow grips
- 6 resistance band pins to change up your workout
- J-hooks for increased durability
- Safety clips to organize and stabilize weights while using machine (weights not included)
- Strong steel construction
- Spotter arms with latches to ensure safety
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : SF-XF9931
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Sunny Health & Fitness
- Web ID: 21SVZUPWRZNSQTSTNGMU
- SKU: 22908747
How to Spot the Barbell Squat
Help out your fellow lifters in the gym by learning how to spot the barbell squat with these Pro Tips.
Training Your Rotational Power to Help Improve Your Hitting
Get your hips and legs moving and drive your performance on the diamond with these training exercises from Allegheny Health Network.
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.
Kickboxing for Beginners
Looking to burn fat, build muscle and improve heart health? Try stepping into the ring and kickboxing your way to a great cardio and conditioning workout.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.