Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1002 Belt Drive Cycle Bike
- 49 lb. flywheel
- Built-in pushdown emergency brake
- Maintenance-free belt drive system
FEATURES & PERFORMANCE:
- STATIONARY EXERCISE BIKE: The sturdy steel frame, heavy 49 lb weighted flywheel, and 275 maximum user weight gives this bike a rock solid build that will keep it moving ride after ride. Easily move the indoor cycle from room to room with the front-mounted transportation wheels. Stay hydrated throughout your workout. This convenient bottle holder is built into the frame for easy access.
- RESISTANCE: Feel the hills throughout your ride. The cycle bike trainer features a resistance system that gives you the experience of a realistic, real-road feeling. The built-in pushdown emergency brake will bring the bike to an immediate stop. Make your workout more intense and burn more calories by cycling at a high resistance level.
- SILENT RIDE: Experience a smooth and quiet ride with the maintenance-free belt drive system which allows you to work out without interrupting your workout or anyone around you.
- CUSTOMIZABILITY: Adjust the seat vertically and horizontally. Handlebars move up and down to adapt to any user type. Inseam measures Min 31 in / Max 42 in. Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with toe cages. Make this bike your very own with total customizability.
- BOTTLE HOLDER: Stay hydrated throughout your workout. This convenient bottle holder is built into the frame for easy access
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS: 2-Way adjustable handlebars for fit and comfort.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Easily move this bike across your home with the built-in transportation wheels that are designed to roll across home surfaces." 3 year structural frame / 180 days other parts and components
- 3 year structural frame
- 180 days other parts and components
- Style : SF-B1002
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Sunny Health & Fitness
- Web ID: 18SVZUBLTDRVNDRCYBKS
- SKU: 18831410
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
Training Your Rotational Power to Help Improve Your Hitting
Get your hips and legs moving and drive your performance on the diamond with these training exercises from Allegheny Health Network.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose an Exercise Bike
Find out how having your own exercise bike can allow you to reach your fitness goals at home.
Couch Workout: Eight Exercises to Do on the Couch
Find out how to get fit at home with the best couch workouts and fitness tips for at-home workouts.