SwimWays Trainer Life Jacket
- Fits most children weighing 30-50 lbs.
- Built-in chest and arm flotation
- Adjustable back buckle
DESIGN & SAFETY FEATURES:
- The Swim Trainer Life Jacket from SwimWays is a U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device for kids
- Features built-in chest and arm flotation designed for greater mobility in the water
- Adjustable back buckle is convenient to parents for easy on and easy off, but is out of reach for kids so they can't remove the vest on their own
- Soft fabric cover is comfortable to wear and kids love the bright colors and characters
- Fits most children weighing 30-50 lbs. (14-23 kg)
- Sold individually
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TRAINERBOY21
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SwimWays
- Web ID: 21SWWBSWMTRNRLFTRSWE
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
How to Buy a Life Vest
From fishing to kayaking and tubing to swimming, suit up for the water with the proper life vest for your outing.
How to Care for Your Softball Cleats
Extend the life of your softball cleats with these helpful care tips.
How to Care for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
Proper cleaning and maintenance could help extend the life of your gloves.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.