TaylorMade M2 Rescue/Irons - (Graphite/Steel)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Free your game from tradition with new M2 Hybrid/Irons. The distance-producing rescues feature a stepped crown and two-tiered sole construction for unmatched playability and confidence. Both rescues and irons utilize Geocoustic Technology to dampen unwanted vibrations and sounds for best-in-class harmonics and feel. New M2 Irons combine Face Slots and a Speed Pocket to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for maximum performance.
NEW M2 RESCUE FEATURES:
- Designed to help average golfers replace long iron with higher, longer, more draw-biased performance
- Geocoustic Technology features advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs located on the sole optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Two-tiered sole design provides same distance as original M2 while maximizing playability from all lies
- Longer, deeper open-channel Speed Pocket increases face flexion and reduces backspin for distance
- Low profile, stepped crown design enhances playability and confidence when aligning the shot
- Short, lightweight fluted hosel redistributes weight lower to further optimize CG location
- Shaft: TM Reax Graphite Shaft
- Grip: TM Dual Feel 47g Grip
NEW M2 IRON FEATURES:
- Constructed to push the limits of design and engineering to maximize distance, height and forgiveness
- Ultra-thin 1mm top line combines with thin, 1.5mm Max-COR face for launch, distance and consistency
- First application of Face Slot technology in M2 irons provides forgiveness on heel or toe impact locations
- Thin wall Speed Pocket technology on sole preserves distance on low face strikes for added forgiveness
- Speed Pocket and Face Slots combine to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for ball speed
- Geocoustic fin badge works in conjunction with Face Slots to dampen unwanted vibrations and sounds
- 360° undercut cavity construction places more weight low in the head for forgiveness and launch
- Fluted Hosel 2.0 moves discretionary weight lower in the head for higher launch and forgiveness
- Shaft: FST Reax 88 HL Steel Shaft
- Grip: TM Dual Feel Ribbed Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : B1292507,B1292607
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16TYMMCNDRSTL45H6HIR
- SKU: 18813121