TaylorMade M4 Rescue
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
TaylorMade M4 Rescues are the answer for any situation on the course. Shaped for confidence and forgiveness, the M4 Rescue features Split Weight Mass to reposition internal and external weights to the heel and toe for maximum perimeter weighting and MOI. Improved Speed Pocket technology has been lengthened to increase flexibility and distance gains across the face. Geocoustic technology optimizes sole design to harmonize sound and feel at impact.
- Weight pads located toward the heel and toe provide increased MOI for greater consistency
- Perimeter weight distribution enlarges the sweet spot for greater stability across the face
- Seamlessly integrated design allows for optimal turf interaction and performance
Improved Speed Pocket:
- TaylorMade’s revolutionary Speed Pocket has been lengthened to increase flexibility and distance across the face
- Low-face strikes will be rewarded with the improved Speed Pocket by preserving ball speeds for consistent distance
- Increased face flexion at impact and reduced backspin combine to increase accuracy and performance
- Designed enable easy launch and remarkable playability in a sleek, compact head profile
- Geocoustic Technology uses a compact footprint and low-profile shape make the M4 Rescue easy to launch and easy to play
- The sole is shaped for optimal playability, improved sound and enhanced feel at impact
- Externalized sound ribs optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Two-toned crown cosmetic in a low-profile shape provides a confidence-inspiring look
- TM DualFeel ’18 Grip
Headcovers NOT included
Fujikura ATMOS Red 50/60/70 Graphite Shaft
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content provides greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
- Phantium finish provides a clean look to eliminate excess distraction at address
- Flex: S / R / A | Weight: 50 – 63g (A); 60 – 67g (R); 70 – 74g (S) | Torque: 3.5° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : B1246807,B1247207,B1246805,B1247205
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17TYMMM4RSCXXXXXXHYB
- SKU: 18900431