TaylorMade M5 Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Use a driver that's engineered to make everybody faster. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance to performance at or near the legal limit. Revolutionary Twist Face Technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and straighter shots. An Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights along the sole and perimeter for optimal spin and trajectory.
TaylorMade M5 Driver – Speed Injected For Personalized Performance:
"The M5 Driver has a new multi-material head, designed as close as possible to the speed limit through a new breakthrough face technology. Utilizing a new manufacturing process, each head has been individually speed tested on multiple positions before being strategically injected with tuning resin to achieve the tightest possible tolerance to the legal limit of speed. This optimized face combined with a more efficient inverse T-Track delivers a fast, forgiving and personalized driver that’s designed to increase ball speed for every golfer."
Speed Injected + Twist Face Technology:
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the face
- Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Injection is not required for approximately 0.3% of heads
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New, more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 Slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected to produce a larger sweet spot and forgiveness
Inverse T-Track + Hosel Adjustability:
- New, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- Inverted design allows weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- 4°, 12-position loft sleeve allows for face angle, loft and lie customization
MRC Tensei CK Orange 60 Graphite Shaft:
- Counter-balanced design suits players looking to fine-tune driver performance
- Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking more consistent performance and tighter dispersion
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and butt stability
- Weight: 63g (R); 66g (S); 69g (X) | Torque: 4.6° (R); 4.4° (S, X) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Shaft:
- Ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Stouter, heavier profile delivers a combination of low spin and low trajectory ball flight
- Backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ball speed
- Weight: 68g (S); 70g (X) | Torque: 3.5° (S, X) | Kick Point: High | Trajectory: Low
Golf Pride MultiCompound Grey/Black Grip:
- Exclusive black velvet cord provides firm, all weather control for the top hand
- High performance rubber provides comfort and responsiveness to the lower hand
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : N7300309,N7300609,N7300811
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM5RNGDRVR46DRV
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D4|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D4|
|12°||12° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D4|