TaylorMade M5 Irons – (Steel)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Blend explosive distance with precise control while gaming TaylorMade M5 Irons. The innovative Speed Bridge structural design afforded TaylorMade the ability to create its most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket ever, resulting in more ball speed than ever before. Additional stiffness in the compact head structure provides higher ball speeds while reducing low-frequency vibrations for optimal feel. Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes the sweet spot to promote straighter shots on impacts across the face.
TaylorMade M5 Irons – Explosive Distance, Precise Control:
"In the past, there has always been a trade-off between increasing distance and improving sound and feel. Speed Bridge has redefined iron design to give players exceptional distance AND incredible sound and feel – all in one package. By combining Speed Bridge with our industry-leading performance technologies in a player-preferred shape, the M5 Iron caters to the player who wants their distance with exceptional control."
Speed Bridge Structure:
- Unlocks the ability to use TaylorMade’s most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket, engineered to generate more ball speed than ever before
- Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds due to reduce energy loss at impact
- Ultra-thin face design with Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) delivers incredible speed over the entire face area
- Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound and feel at impact
- Engineered to deliver a combination of explosive distance with precise control
- Compact address shape designed for players who prefer a more traditional look to inspire confidence
- Sole design includes leading edge camber for cleaner entry into the turf for crisp, solid ball striking
- Multi-material construction utilizes high-density tungsten for added forgiveness in compact iron profile
- Advanced HYBRAR compression damper filters unwanted vibration for a soft, solid feel on all shots
- 180° Fluted Hosel + 360° Undercut lower CG to increase launch and ball speed for strong ball flight
- Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes sweet spot for straighter shots and greater consistency
True Temper XP 100 Steel Shafts:
- Designed to deliver explosive power and distance to every iron
- XP 100 is a perfect option for players who have a slightly faster swing tempo
- Robot and player testing has shown double-digit yardage gains with XP series iron shafts
- Engineered to produce distance and forgiveness through the use of a lightweight profile
- Combines standard and speed steps to ensure a combination of maximum speed and control
- Flex: R / S | Weight: 105g (R), 107g (S) | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: High
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip:
- Features the popular look and feel of Tour Velvet non-slip surface pattern in a 360-degree design
- Double-dash rings on both ends allow for a consistent appearance, regardless of shaft orientation
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound for maximum playability and confidence
- Scientifically designed surface texture pulls moisture away from surface for consistent traction
- Designed to provide comfort and moderate feedback at impact
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : N6886107,N6886907
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM5STL4PWWXXIRN
- SKU: 19705771