TaylorMade M5 Tour Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Featuring a smaller, player-preferred profile, the TaylorMade M5 Tour Driver has been speed injected for the better player. The Speed Injection process maximizes ball speed and distance to near or at legal limit. Refined Twist Face Technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. An Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered along the sole and perimeter to optimize spin and trajectory performance.
TaylorMade M5 Tour Driver – Speed Injected For The Better Player:
"M5 Tour Driver features the same incredible technologies of its bigger M5 brother – like Speed-Injected Twist Face and Inverse T-Track – in a smaller, Tour-inspired 435cc package. The result is improved aerodynamics for increased clubhead speed, refined players shaping for enhanced workability, and lower spin properties for more distance and control. Factor those elements in with the “spicy” nature of Speed Injection, and M5 Tour becomes a truly powerful and versatile tool to have off the tee."
Speed Injected + Twist Face Technology:
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the face
- Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Injection is not required in approximately 0.3% of heads
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New, more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 Slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected to produce a larger sweet spot and forgiveness
Inverse T-Track + Hosel Adjustability:
- New, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- Inverted design allows weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- 4°, 12-position loft sleeve allows for face angle, loft and lie customization
MRC Tensei CK Orange 60 Graphite Shaft:
- Counter-balanced design suits players looking to fine-tune driver performance
- Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking more consistent performance and tighter dispersion
- Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material under hands increases strength and butt stability
- Weight: 63g (R); 66g (S); 69g (X) | Torque: 4.6° (R); 4.4° (S, X) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Shaft:
- Ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Stouter, heavier profile delivers a combination of low spin and low trajectory ball flight
- Backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ball speed
- Weight: 68g (S); 70g (X) | Torque: 3.5° (S, X) | Kick Point: High | Trajectory: Low
Golf Pride MultiCompound Grey/Black Grip:
- Exclusive black velvet cord provides firm, all weather control for the top hand
- High performance rubber provides comfort and responsiveness to the lower hand
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : N7313307,N7301209
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM5DRVR440RNDRV
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||435cc||D4|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||435cc||D4|