TaylorMade M6 D-Type Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Game-changing technologies combine to form the TaylorMade M6 D-Type Driver. The M6 D-Type Model features a draw-biased design to help golfers avoid the right side of the course. Every M6 head undergoes the Speed Injection process (injection is not required for approximately 0.3% of heads), which maximizes ball speed and distance to or near the legal limit. Refined Twist Face Technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. An aerodynamic carbon sole design with new Inertia Generator reduces aerodynamic drag while optimizing CG positioning for speed and launch.
TaylorMade M6 D-Type Driver – Speed Injected, Maximum Forgiveness With A Draw:
"The M6 D-Type Driver delivers the incredible performance of the M6 Driver in a more draw-biased and easy-to-launch package. This driver is engineered to help golfers avoid the right side of the golf course and hit it farther off the tee than they ever have before."
TaylorMade M6 D-Type Driver – Draw-Biased Design:
- Draw-biased weighting helps golfers with fade or slicing flight paths achieve greater accuracy
- Divergent face masking and modified internal weighting for additional draw-bias in ball flight
- Crown cosmetics altered to make the face appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
Speed Injected + Twist Face Technology:
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the face
- Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New, more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 Slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected to produce a larger sweet spot and forgiveness
Inertia Generator + Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design:
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the “Inertia Generator”
Project X Even Flow Max Carry Graphite Shaft:
- Even bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiency for maximum energy release on impact
- Even Flow Max Carry features the softest tip and highest launching/spinning profile in Even Flow family
- Ideal for players looking for increased carry and greater distance
TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel ’19 Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : M2687407,M2687505,M2687707
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM6DTYPDRVRXDRV
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|
|12°||12° (Adjustable)||56° - 60°||45.75"||460cc||D3|