TaylorMade M6 D-Type Fairway Wood
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience draw with a twist while playing the TaylorMade M6 D-Type Fairway Wood. Equipped with draw-biased weighting/design features and TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a fairway wood, the M6 D-Type utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. Improved Speed Pocket technology creates a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes. A slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown combine to reposition discretionary weight to optimize Center of Gravity placement and MOI.
"The M6 D-Type provides all the class-leading performance of the M6 fairway woods but with additional draw bias for the golfer looking to avoid that dreaded shot that peels off to the right. This is new in our offering for 2019 and we think it will be a game-changer for many golfers."
- Draw-biased weighting helps golfers with fade or slicing flight paths achieve greater accuracy
- Divergent face masking and modified internal weighting for additional draw-bias in ball flight
- Crown cosmetics altered to make the face appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact
Twist Face Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a fairway wood
- Revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 Fairway Wood
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
Multi-Material Construction + Advanced Speed Pocket Design:
- New club head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
- Speed Pocket features improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
Project X Even Flow Max Carry Graphite Shaft:
- Even bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiency for maximum energy release on impact
- Even Flow Max Carry features the softest tip and highest launching/spinning profile in Even Flow family
- Ideal for players looking for increased carry and greater distance
TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel ’19 Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.600” Round | 47g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : N7310707,N7311005,N7310705,N7311007
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM6FRWYDTYPXFWY
|D-Type 3 Wood||16°||59°||43.25"||D3|
|D-Type 5 Wood||19°||59.5°||42.25"||D3|
|D-Type 7 Wood||22°||60°||41.75"||D3|