TaylorMade M6 Rescue
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Bring a new twist to your game while playing the TaylorMade M6 Rescue. Equipped with TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue, the M6 utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. Improved Speed Pocket technology creates a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes. A steel body construction with a stepped crown and thin, fast face optimizes Center of Gravity placement for elevated performance.
TaylorMade M6 Rescue – Rescue With A Twist:
"The first-ever Rescue club with Twist Face will produce longer and straighter shots, regardless of impact location. Paired with our new sole design, which improves turf interaction, M6 Rescue will be one of our longest and most versatile hybrid clubs to date."
Twist Face Technology:
- TaylorMade’s first application of Twist Face Technology in a rescue
- Revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 Rescue
- First time in a rescue to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
- Steel body construction enables a low Center of Gravity placement to promote high launch
- Thin, fast face improves ball speeds and overall distance on impacts across the face for performance
- Stepped crown enhances alignment while lowering the Center of Gravity for playability and launch
- Advanced Speed Pocket design places TPU slot insert more flush with surface for optimal turf interaction
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
Fujikura ATMOS Orange Graphite Shaft:
- H.I.T. (High Inertia Tip) maximizes the energy created during your downswing to provide optimal spin and flight
- CAGE process surrounds shaft fibers in the outer walls with rigid “cage” structure to elevate feel and control
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content creates greater stiffness and strength for increased stability, distance and feel
- Constructed of 40 Ton Carbon Fiber material to ensure world class durability and performance
TaylorMade Lamkin Dual Feel ’19 Grip:
- Distinct upper and lower grip zones engineered to promote proper hand placement and grip pressure
- Proven grip textures and patterns deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency
- Color contrasting alignment aids ensure greater consistency and accuracy at address
- 0.600” Round | 47g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : M2688307,M2688305,M2688705,M2688707
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMM6RSCXXXXXXHYB