TaylorMade Milled Grind HI-TOE Wedge – Aged Copper
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get the most out of your short game while playing the TaylorMade Milled Grind HI-TOE Wedge. Constructed of 8620 carbon steel, the Milled Grind HI-TOE features an expanded toe area and full face scoring lines for incredible spin command around the green. 3 trapezoid-shaped sole pockets optimize weight distribution and create a more central CG placement for more controlled trajectory. A Channel Cut Mid-Sole features a high bounce leading wedge with increased belly to optimize turf interaction.
- Milled Grind: Head shapes and sole grinds designed based on TaylorMade Tour feedback. Three uniquely milled sole grinds maximize performance for all types of swings and turf conditions.
- Milled Grind HI-TOE: Offers players incredible versatility around the green. Each wedge engineered to perform on chips, pitches, explosion shots, out of the rough, on flop shots and bump-and-runs.
HI-TOE – DESIGNED FOR INCREDIBLE GREENSIDE SHOTMAKING:
- HI-TOE design creates a higher and more centered Center of Gravity placement for lower launch and more spin
- Sole cavity features three trapezoid-shaped pockets to further optimize weight distribution throughout the head
- Channel Cut Mid-Sole creates a double sole with separate bounce surfaces to prevent excessive digging through impact
- High bounce leading edge with increased belly moves through the turf or sand with less resistance for better contact
- Enhanced heel, toe relief and trailing edge provide maximum versatility around the greens
NEW AND IMPROVED FACE CONSTRUCTION:
- New ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Expanded toe area enables commanding, high-spin performance on impacts across the entire face
- Full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough
- Designed for incredible greenside shotmaking
- 8620 Carbon Steel construction for superior response
- Aged Copper finish provides a unique, timeless aesthetic
- KBS Hi-REV 2.0 Steel Shaft for greater feel and control
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : MGHITOE,MGHITOELH
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMMLLDGRNDTVHWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Groove Type||Swing Weight|