TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Milled to perfection, TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges ensure precision where it matters most. Advanced milling techniques create exacting sole and leading edge geometries for unparalleled performance and consistency. 3 sole grind options afford golfers the ability to select the ideal specifications for their swing and course conditions. Precision Weight Port optimization combines with ZTP groove technology to elevate spin and trajectory control.
TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND WEDGES - SELECTION:
- Milled Grind: Head shapes and sole grinds designed based on TaylorMade Tour feedback. Three uniquely milled sole grinds maximize performance for all types of swings and turf conditions.
- Milled Grind HI-TOE: Offers players incredible versatility around the green. Each wedge engineered to perform on chips, pitches, explosion shots, out of the rough, on flop shots and bump-and-runs.
MILLED GRIND – THE NEW MARKS OF PRECISION:
- Designed to be most precise, best balanced and best feeling wedge produced by TaylorMade
- Advanced milling ensures every contour, edge and groove is machine milled to exacting degrees
- Deeper bore/shaft insertion vs. previous wedges – 1” to 1.5” – results in a Precision Weight Port
- Precision Weight Port (PWP) filled with soft red polymer to save weight and create more stable feel
- PWP repositions 10g of weight to centralize CG location for improved forgiveness and trajectory control
- New ZTP-17 groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
PRECISELY CRAFTED SOLE GRINDS:
- Advanced surface milling techniques ensure precise sole geometry, leading edge profiles and score lines
- Each wedge features a expertly crafted grind engineered to optimize turf interaction and performance
- Leading edges and sole grinds crafted to exacting specs through an individual surface milling process
- Low Bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance; ideal for firm conditions and shallow attack angle
- Standard Bounce (SB) grind has a median ground resistance; ideal for moderate conditions and a standard attack angle
- High Bounce (HB) grind offers the most ground resistance; ideal for softer turf/sand conditions and a steep attack angle
- Designed in partnership with the world’s best golfers
- 8620 Carbon Steel construction for superior response
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Wedge Shaft greater feel and control
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : B1288009,B1286809
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17TYMMMLLDGRNDCHRWDG
|50° Standard Bounce||50°||64°||35.5"||9°||D3|
|52° Standard Bounce||52°||64°||35.5"||9°||D3|
|54° Standard Bounce||54°||64°||35.25"||11°||D5|
|54° Low Bounce||54°||64°||35.25"||9°||D5|
|56° Standard Bounce||56°||64°||35.25"||12°||D5|
|56° Low Bounce||56°||64°||35.25"||9°||D5|
|56° High Bounce||56°||64°||35.25"||13°||D5|
|58° Standard Bounce||58°||64°||35"||11°||D5|
|58° Low Bounce||58°||64°||35"||9°||D5|
|58° High Bounce||58°||64°||35"||12°||D5|
|60° Standard Bounce||60°||64°||35"||10°||D5|
|60° Low Bounce||60°||64°||35"||9°||D5|
|60° High Bounce||60°||64°||35"||11°||D5|