TaylorMade P760 Irons - (Steel)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience the next generation of forged progression with TaylorMade P760 Irons. Designed for low-handicap golfers, P760 Irons feature Progressive Players Iron Shaping in order to optimize performance through the set. Holly cavity long irons feature a hollow cavity construction and SpeedFoam Technology to dramatically enhance sound and feel, while short irons feature a one-piece forged construction for Tour-level shotmaking. A multi-material construction harmonizes speed, accuracy and performance with each iron.
"With P760, we set out to design an iron for Tour-level competition, combining all the elements that are most desirable to the better golfer. P760’s progressive set shaping enables short irons to be more compact and precise, while the long irons take on a hollow construction, injected with our revolutionary SpeedFoam. The result is a complete players set, designed to inspire confidence whether you’re attacking pins from short range or sticking greens from long range."
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping:
- Head size, offset and lofts engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking
- Redesigned sole geometry with a cambered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address
- Player-preferred chrome finish creates a pleasing, confidence-inspiring aesthetic at address
Forged Multi-Material Construction:
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability
- SpeedFoam™ Technology injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound and feel
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ball speed and consistent performance in the mid/long irons
Next Generation Forged Progression:
- Each iron designed to elevate confidence and performance from both short and long range
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7i) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to optimize gapping
- One-piece forged construction (8i-AW) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability
True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel Shaft:
- Designed to provide the same feel as the traditional Dynamic Gold, in a mid/low launch and spin shaft
- Unlocks control and accuracy golfers expect from the Dynamic Gold, while adding distance and speed
- Tour-caliber shaft in a premier lightweight design to enable best-in-class performance
- Flex: Stiff/Extra Stiff | Weight: 103g | Flight: Mid/Low
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip:
- Features the popular look and feel of the Tour Velvet, now with a 360-degree non-slip surface pattern
- Double-dash rings on both ends allow for a consistent appearance, regardless of shaft orientation
- State-of-the-art rubber blend compound creates all-weather control for maximum confidence
- Scientifically designed surface texture pulls moisture away from the surface for consistency
- Standard profile provides remarkable comfort and moderate shot feedback
- Weight: 50g | Core Size: .60” Round | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Style : N6377209,N6377309,N6377409,N6378209
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18TYMMP760STL3PWXIRN