Team Effort Arizona Diamondbacks CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
Maintain the green and your sense of Diamondbacks pride with the Team Effort Arizona Diamondbacks CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set. The patented CVX tool features an ergonomic construction, custom contoured rails and a textured thumb indent for maximum comfort during use. Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers feature team trademarks and sit within the magnetic housing on the front of the tool for at hand convenience. Leave no doubt as to your support for the Diamondbacks with this officially licensed divot tool.
- Arizona Diamondbacks CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
- Patented CVX ball mark repair tool utilizes a 19° angle to promote the proper repair motion
- Ergonomically designed with custom contoured rails for comfortable finger placement
- Textured indent enables secure thumb placement for comfort and traction during use
- Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers with team trademarks for style
- Magnetic front holds a single ball marker in place
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Style : T0363918
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUMLBRPRTLDMNACC
- SKU: 19008894
Soccer 101: How to Do a Throw-In
Learn how to set up a play with a soccer throw-in from out of bounds and help your team advance the ball.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Get Inspired: Football Huddle Chants
Set the tempo before practice or a game with huddle chants that will fire up the whole team.
How to Set up a Wall in Soccer
Use these tips to support your goalkeeper and thwart a free kick by creating a wall with a solid foundation.
Basketball 101: Inbound Pass
Being able to successfully complete an inbound pass can help set your team up for a rewarding offensive series.