Team Effort Atlanta Braves Switchblade Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
Turn heads with your skill and course etiquette while using the Team Effort Atlanta Braves Switchblade Divot Tool. This ergonomically crafted divot tool features a switchblade prong engagement mechanism and utilizes Fusion Pin technology to make repairing divots fast and easy. Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers feature team trademarks and sit within the magnetic housing on the front of the tool for at hand convenience. An integrated pencil sharpener provides championship-level versatility.
- Atlanta Braves Switchblade Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
- Fusion Pin technology repairs ball marks and divots with a single pull
- Ergonomically rubberized ABS designed grip enables comfort during use
- Switchblade engagement mechanism allows for hassle free use and safe storage
- Integrated pencil sharpener element provides additional versatility
- Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers with team trademarks for style
- Magnetic front holds a single ball marker in place
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Style : T0369218
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUMLBSWTCHTLBACC
- SKU: 19028334
Top 10 Pool Party Must-Haves
It's not a party without these essential ingredients for fun. Take your next poolside bash to the next level with these Pro Tips.
The Soccer Goalkeeper Checklist
Be ready to make all the big saves for your team this season with goalie equipment and accessories for head-to-toe coverage.
Soccer 101: How to Do a Throw-In
Learn how to set up a play with a soccer throw-in from out of bounds and help your team advance the ball.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Get Inspired: Football Huddle Chants
Set the tempo before practice or a game with huddle chants that will fire up the whole team.