Team Effort Auburn Tigers Blade Putter Headcover
Incorporate Tigers spirit into your pre-putt routine with the Team Effort Auburn Tigers Blade Putter Headcover. Specifically tailored to fit most blade-style putter models, this premium headcover is constructed of soft-touch, water-resistant exterior material and soft fleece lining to enable complete protection during your round. A hook-and-loop closure system secures the headcover to your putter while allowing for easy on/off. Multiple team trademark embroideries create a style that brings pride to every Tigers fan.
- Auburn Tigers Blade Putter Cover
- Specifically tailored to fit most blade-style putter models
- Exterior constructed of soft touch, water resistant material for all-weather protection
- Interior features soft fleece lining to prevent scratches and reduce wear on your putter
- Embroidered, full-color team trademarks on the top and sides deliver recognizable style
- Hook-and-loop closure system secures headcover to putter while allowing for easy on/off
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Style : T0102117
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNCBLDCVRBRNACC
- SKU: 19026525
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
How To Be A Team Leader This Softball Season
Jennie Finch gives advice for establishing yourself as a team leader.
Special Teams Tips: Punting 101
Learn the basics of punting and the important role you play in disadvantaging the opponent’s offense.
What Are Special Teams In Football?
Watch this video on football special teams to learn more about the positions and their influence on a game.
Special Teams Tips: Long Snapping 101
Learn how to quickly and accurately snap the ball to the punter, allowing ample time for them to kick the football.