Team Effort Indianapolis Colts 19" x 41" Microfiber Golf Towel
Maintain your clubs as easily as the Colts maintain a lead while using the Team Effort Indianapolis Colts Microfiber Golf Towel. The microfiber waffle-weave construction enables fast and easy club cleaning without damaging the finish. An oversized construction allows you to keep part of the towel wet and part dry for easier cleaning, while a large center slit slides over your clubs for added protection. A boldly embroidered team trademark puts your Colts pride on full display.
- Indianapolis Colts Microfiber Golf Towel
- Microfiber waffle-weave construction cleans clubs without damaging finish
- Oversized design allows you to keep part of the towel wet and part dry for easy cleaning
- Boldly embroidered, full-color team trademark at the bottom for remarkable style
- 8” center slit fits easily over your golf clubs for protection and easy access
- Microfiber Towel measures approximately 19” x 41”
- Officially licensed by the NFL®
- Style : T0226817
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNFLMCRTWLCLACC
- SKU: 18995255
Best Winter Coats for Cold Weather
Need a coat to conquer the cold? Check out the warmest styles at DICK’S Sporting Goods and stay toasty all winter long.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
How To Be A Team Leader This Softball Season
Jennie Finch gives advice for establishing yourself as a team leader.
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Special Teams Tips: Punting 101
Learn the basics of punting and the important role you play in disadvantaging the opponent’s offense.
What Are Special Teams In Football?
Watch this video on football special teams to learn more about the positions and their influence on a game.
Special Teams Tips: Long Snapping 101
Learn how to quickly and accurately snap the ball to the punter, allowing ample time for them to kick the football.