Team Effort New York Mets Embroidered Face/Club Tri-Fold Towel
Ingenuity meets versatility to form the Team Effort New York Mets Embroidered Face/Club Tri-Fold Towel. This dual-textured towel features woven ribs designed to remove dirt from your clubs and a highly absorbent, sheared velour panel to wick away moisture. A carabineer clip located on top secures the towel to your bag or cart for maximum convenience. A boldly embroidered, full-color team trademark shows everyone on the course your support for the Mets .
- New York Mets Embroidered Tri-Fold Towel
- Dual-textured design allows for remarkable versatility
- Innovative woven ribs designed to capture and remove dirt from clubs
- Highly absorbent, sheared velour elements wick away moisture for comfort
- Boldly embroidered, full-color team trademark for recognizable team spirit
- Carabineer clip located on top secures towel to your bag or cart
- Tri-Fold Towel measures approximately 24” x 16”
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Style : T0423918
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUMLBMBTWLMTSACC
- SKU: 18995129
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
What to Look for in a Cooler
There's more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.
Cold Weather Running Tips
The key to running in the cold is the right gear. These cold weather running tips help you navigate your winter route safely and effectively.
Golf Course Simulation on the Driving Range
Visualize playing a round on the course during your next trip to the range to work on more than just your driver.