Team Effort New York Yankees CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
Maintain the green and your sense of Yankees pride with the Team Effort New York Yankees CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set. The patented CVX tool features an ergonomic construction, custom contoured rails and a textured thumb indent for maximum comfort during use. Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers feature team trademarks and sit within the magnetic housing on the front of the tool for at hand convenience. Leave no doubt as to your support for the Yankees with this officially licensed divot tool.
- New York Yankees CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
- Patented CVX ball mark repair tool utilizes a 19° angle to promote the proper repair motion
- Ergonomically designed with custom contoured rails for comfortable finger placement
- Textured indent enables secure thumb placement for comfort and traction during use
- Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers with team trademarks for style
- Magnetic front holds a single ball marker in place
- Officially licensed by MLB®
- Style : T0360718
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUMLBRPRTLYNKACC
- SKU: 19008930
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Soccer 101: How to Do a Throw-In
Learn how to set up a play with a soccer throw-in from out of bounds and help your team advance the ball.
Flying Solo: Wall Ball and Rebounder Drills to Improve Your Lacrosse Skills
Do you have time to practice at home, but no teammates are around to work with? Get familiar with wall ball.
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.