Team Effort Northern Iowa Panthers Switchblade Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
Turn heads with your skill and course etiquette while using the Team Effort Northern Iowa Panthers Switchblade Divot Tool. This ergonomically crafted divot tool features a switchblade prong engagement mechanism and utilizes Fusion Pin technology to make repairing divots fast and easy. Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers feature team trademarks and sit within the magnetic housing on the front of the tool for at hand convenience. An integrated pencil sharpener provides championship-level versatility.
- Northern Iowa Panthers Switchblade Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
- Fusion Pin technology repairs ball marks and divots with a single pull
- Ergonomically rubberized ABS designed grip enables comfort during use
- Switchblade engagement mechanism allows for hassle free use and safe storage
- Integrated pencil sharpener element provides additional versatility
- Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers with team trademarks for style
- Magnetic front holds a single ball marker in place
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Style : T0417817
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNCSWTCHTLNWACCA
- SKU: 19027192
Soccer 101: How to Do a Throw-In
Learn how to set up a play with a soccer throw-in from out of bounds and help your team advance the ball.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Basketball 101: Inbound Pass
Being able to successfully complete an inbound pass can help set your team up for a rewarding offensive series.
Get Inspired: Football Huddle Chants
Set the tempo before practice or a game with huddle chants that will fire up the whole team.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
How to Grip and Snap a Drop Ball in Softball
Keep your team on solid ground for a win with these essential drop ball pitch tips.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.