Team Effort Oregon Ducks Headcovers - 3 Pack
Boldly display your support for the Ducks by protecting your metalwoods with Team Effort Oregon Ducks Headcovers. Specifically designed to fit most driver, fairway wood and hybrid models, each premium headcover is constructed of rugged 420D nylon material and features a long neck design to deliver maximum club protection. Vibrant, contrasting team color elements combine with multiple team trademark embroideries to show your course mates who back on game day.
- Oregon Ducks Driver, Fairway Wood and Hybrid Headcovers
- Driver headcover specifically tailored to fit most 460cc driver models
- Fairway Wood and Hybrid headcovers designed to fit most corresponding models
- Constructed of rugged 420D nylon material for lasting quality and durability
- Long neck design helps protect the shaft of each club during transportation
- Corresponding woven tag located on the side enables easy club identification
- Embroidered, full-color team trademarks on the front and back for quality
- Vibrant, color-contrasting team color elements deliver recognizable style
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Style : T0306717
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNC3PKHCRGNXACC
- SKU: 19026451
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.