Team Effort Penn State Nittany Lions CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
Maintain the green and your sense of Nittany Lions pride with the Team Effort Penn State Nittany Lions CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set. The patented CVX tool features an ergonomic construction, custom contoured rails and a textured thumb indent for maximum comfort during use. Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers feature team trademarks and sit within the magnetic housing on the front of the tool for at hand convenience. Leave no doubt as to your support for the Nittany Lions with this officially licensed divot tool.
- Penn State Nittany Lions CVX Divot Tool and Ball Marker Set
- Patented CVX ball mark repair tool utilizes a 19° angle to promote the proper repair motion
- Ergonomically designed with custom contoured rails for comfortable finger placement
- Textured indent enables secure thumb placement for comfort and traction during use
- Two 25mm, iron stamped ball markers with team trademarks for style
- Magnetic front holds a single ball marker in place
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- Style : T0252717
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Team Effort
- Web ID: 18TEFUNCRPRTLPNNSACC
- SKU: 19009378
Soccer 101: How to Do a Throw-In
Learn how to set up a play with a soccer throw-in from out of bounds and help your team advance the ball.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Basketball 101: Inbound Pass
Being able to successfully complete an inbound pass can help set your team up for a rewarding offensive series.
Get Inspired: Football Huddle Chants
Set the tempo before practice or a game with huddle chants that will fire up the whole team.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
Softball Hitting: Grip and Stance
Working on both your grip and your stance can help you develop a relaxed, balanced swing.
Basketball Defense: Stance and Slides
By working on these defensive moves, you can keep a ball handler from reaching the open court or the basket.