Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
The Teeter Hang Ups® Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine is a forward-rotating, user-controlled machine. Securing the individual from the hip joints rather than the ankles, it incorporates inverted decompression into a workout and enables strengthening of the core. Also provides back pain relief and improved joint health.
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device
- Vinyl covered cushion comfortably holds user in a fixed position
- Multi-purpose handles offer support and resistance when stretching
- Provides back pain relief, improved joint health, renewed energy and flexibility
- Incorporates inverted decompression into a workout
- Strengthens the core through crunches, back extensions, reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work
- Maximum user weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended for users 4'8" - 6'6"
- Dimensions: 41" length x 29" width x 45" height
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Brand : Teeter
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TEEUTTRDXDCMPRSMEC
- SKU: 13097903