tentree Women's Bamone Sweatpants
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Ribbed cuffs
- Angled hand pockets
- Slightly tapered leg
- 29" Inseam
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit pull-on joggers
- Created with organic cotton and recycled polyester for a smooth and comfortable feel
- Ribbed cuffs help keep your pants in place
- Angled hand pockets let you securely store your belongings
- Branded cork trim drawcords let you customize your fit
- Slightly tapered leg creates a slim look
- Inseam: 29”
- Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly for an eco-friendly construction
- Recycled polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life
- Each item sold plants 10 trees through one of tentree’s planting projects
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Style: TCW1521
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TCW1521
- Fabric : 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Brand : tentree
- Web ID: 22UXEWWBMNSWTPNTXWOA
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.
Understanding Shooting Space in Women's Lacrosse
Make sure you understand this vital regulation in order to remain out of the penalty area with these women’s lacrosse tips.