Teva Men's Langdon Slides
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Molded EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
Durability & Traction:
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction on varied terrain
- Best for: day hikes
- Weight: 11.25oz (½ pair, size 9)
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Teva
- Web ID: 23TEVMMLNGDNSLDWLFOT
Basketball Defense: Stance and Slides
By working on these defensive moves, you can keep a ball handler from reaching the open court or the basket.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
How to Adjust Whip in Your Mens Lacrosse Stick
Whip your game into gear by learning how to add or decrease whip in your stick.
How to Buy Men's Lacrosse Gloves
Gloves are a vital piece of protective gear worn in men’s lacrosse. Know what to look for so you can have ample protection and mobility when you take the field this season.