The GolfWorks Grip Tape Stripper
Save time and energy when changing out your club grips by using The GolfWorks® Grip Tape Stripper. The cutting end of the tool is curved to fit the shape of the shaft for clean grip tape removal in just a few strokes. A ball-style handle maximizes comfort and dexterity while using the tool. An easy to sharpen blade design ensures The GolfWorks® Grip Tape Stripper helps you keep equipment in top condition.
- Designed to save time and energy when stripping grip tape off a golf club
- Curved cutting edge fits the shape of the shaft and removes tape in a few strokes
- Specially designed blade can be sharpened for optimal performance
- Ball handle allows for maximum dexterity and comfort during use
- Suitable for use on both graphite and steel shafts
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 15GWKUTPSTRPPRCMP
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Golfworks
- Web ID: 15GWKUTPSTRPPRCMP
- SKU: 11578093
How and Why to Tape Your Lacrosse Stick
Get a strong grip on your lacrosse game with these tips on taping your stick.
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Many athletes turn to kinesiology tape to combat common aches and pains from the playing field. Learn more about the product and how to use it.
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Why Do Football Players Tape Their Cleats?
Find out the reason behind those tape jobs and learn the benefits of “spatting.”
Quarterback Tips: How to Take the Snap
The snap starts off almost every play in football, so it’s important to know the basics and the role you play for this vital part of the game.
How to Grip a Football
Holding the football incorrectly is one of the most common mistakes made by young players. Check out these quick tips that will have you throwing a better ball on a more consistent basis.
How to Grip a Baseball
Learn to execute the four-seam grip, which is ideal for a strong, accurate throw.