The Grind Double Take Series Lay Down Hen Decoy
The Grind® Double Take Series™ Lay Down Hen Decoy is the perfect decoy for luring in your prize Tom. Made with lightweight, durable material the decoy is easy to transport and quick to set up. Works great if used alone, but combine it with the Half Strut Jake Decoy and now you have the deadliest decoy setup.
- Squatted posture simulates breeding position for mating
- Best results if used with the Half Strut Jake
- Lay Down Hen and Jake combo is the deadliest decoy setup to make a long beard come running
- Lightweight and quick to set up, for convenience
- Anatomy – Head and body anatomy attracts, the closer he gets the better they look
- Posture – Lay Down Hen posture adds realism and simulates spring mating
- Rugged – EVA material is tough and lightweight, holds decoy posture shape year after year, ensuring no decoy dents
- Color – Realistic iridescent feather colors and feather detail for luring of the Tom
- Paint – Heat treated, textured paint process resists scratches or flakes and holds up on those crazy run and gun hunts
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TG8857
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : The Grind
- Web ID: 19DRIULYDWNHNXXXXHTK
- SKU: 20520726
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Learning the Double Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This common technique can help you get your opponent to the mat and score two points.
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.